"If you can't afford to have a tricked out brand created for you, the more minimal, the better."
Kathleen here. Today’s minisode is all about what to do when you can’t afford branding for your new business.
This minisode is brought to you by:Branding is more than just a pretty logo, it's how you position yourself and attract your dream clients. @andkathleen Click To Tweet 'Design is so much more accessible than it used to be.' -@andkathleen Click To Tweet 'If you can't afford to have a tricked out brand created for you, the more minimal, the better.' -@andkathleen Click To Tweet 'Your brand is really more about the content that you share. You have to have a quality product first.' -@andkathleen Click To Tweet 'Put your energy and focus into the things that actually make you money. THEN invest in some branding.' -@andkathleen Click To Tweet
More from Kathleen:
- Braid Creative
- Free Braid ebook: 7 Ways Designers Become (& Brand Themselves As) Creative Experts
- And Kathleen (personal blog)
- The Braid Method Branding ECourse
- DIY Coaching for Creatives
More from Emily:
- Indie Shopography
- Emily M. Thompson (personal blog)
- Toolkits: a subscription service of guidance & tools to help you run your business like a boss, delivered straight to your inbox
- free Online Business Webinar Series
- Indie Tactics newsletter: free exclusive biz tips and tricks
- GYST Subscription