Being your own boss can be hard.
But it’s totally doable if you can get your sh*t together and do the work.
With tips, tricks, tactics, & to-dos plus actionable homework, worksheets, lists, and templates to help you set goals, make decisions, and live like a boss.
– worksheets + daily homework exercises
– tips for goal-setting and decision-making
– help to establish a routine and manage your time
– plus weekly meditations and mantras
Kathleen designed this DIY email subscription for creatives who are willing to do the work but just need a little extra guidance in dreaming, scheming, and taking small steps to design the kind of life they want to live – from the daily routines to the big picture.
– tips + tactics for getting your head in the game
– templates for guiding you to your own work/life balance
– tool recommendations for helping you get organized
– inspiration to help you push forward
Emily designed this email subscription for creatives who know that running your own biz and living the dream comes is hard work. There are to-do’s, tasks, and shit to just get done. Emily has found that a little organization and an inner blueprint goes a long way in making your dreams a reality.
22 EMAILS OVER 4 WEEKS
– tools, templates, tactics, and action-steps
– worksheets, homework, and exercises
– with a little inspiration
So you can be boss + get sh*t done in work + life
Whether you’re still at a day job and building your dream job on the side – or have been your own boss for a while now –
this bundle is for creative entrepreneurs (or aspiring to-be’s) who want to live what they love and be boss doing it.
We’ve found that freedom isn’t necessarily making a bajillion dollars a year – but simply being able to have control over your day. We’ve combined DIY Coaching + Get Your Sh*t Together so you can rock your work and life from sun up to sun down.
“I’ve done both DIY Coaching for Creatives and Get Your Sh*t Together. They are both really helpful in different ways.
From my perspective it seemed that DIY Coaching is more focused on sorting out how to get your heart and head are on the same page, while GYST is more focused on putting in place good routines and practices to support getting things done.
I found both well worth the price (super cheap!).
I’d recommend them if you need a bit of help sorting out your priorities.”
– Catherine A