Sarah Von Bargen, a blogger and writer who believes that yes is more fun than no is joining us today on Being Boss. She helps her readers and clients find more money and more happiness and make their more interesting and intentional. So we’re talking with her about making an intentional shift in your business and making intentional choices on spending money in what makes you happy.
This episode is brought to you by:
Small Business Accounting Software Designed for You – Sign up for a free trial.
The Being Boss Clubhouse is a place for you to define your goals, set intentions, build healthy boundaries, and cultivate habits that will help you reach success on your terms. In this space, you will connect with Emily + Kathleen in a 2-day online retreat, followed by 12 months of community support, including monthly master classes, secret podcast episodes, and an exclusive forum to connect with your fellow bosses. Come hang with us as we dive deep into your business and help you find success. Learn more about the Clubhouse >>
- If you like Being Boss please rate & review us on iTunes – it helps us connect with more bosses to grow our amazing community!
- We’re hanging out on Facebook Live – be sure to “like” the Being Boss page here and “turn on” notifications so you can catch our live candid videos.
- Being Boss has a Facebook group! So much valuable conversation and connection is happening over there: Join us to talk about which investments you’re making/planning on making in your business over there!
Topics discussed in this episode:
- The process of letting go of working with one-on-one clients
- Transitioning a blog to a primary source of income
- Is blogging dead? Navigating the changing landscape of blogging
- Promoting streams of passive income
- Networking and connecting with internet friends in real life
- Spending money on what makes you happy
- Saying no to what won’t feed your happy
SARAH SAID:As long as people are still typing things into Google, blogging will still be a thing. Click To Tweet You owe it to yourself, the thing you created, and the people you could help to properly sell it. Click To Tweet Someday is not a day. Nothing is promised. If you keep on 'someday-ing,' you're going to be 70. Click To Tweet Networking doesn't have to be a cheesy hotel ballroom thing. It can be as easy as grabbing lunch. Click To Tweet When you can really get clear on what makes you happy, you can add more of it to your life. Click To Tweet
Resources discussed in this episode:
More from Sarah:
More from Kathleen:
More from Emily:
- Indie Shopography
- Rock Your Web Design Business
- free Online Business Webinar Series
- Indie Tactics newsletter: free exclusive biz tips and tricks
Connect with us on Instagram:
- Being Boss Podcast – @beingbossclub
- Sarah – @yesandyesblog
- Kathleen – @andkathleen
- Emily – @EmilyM_Thompson