Unlock The Power Of AI
Love it or hate it, the advent of artificial intelligence (AI) has revolutionized the way businesses operate, particularly for entrepreneurs. And with hundreds of AI solutions now available in the market, businesses that embrace AI have the potential to improve customer experience and drive revenue growth.
AI can increase efficiency by automating repetitive tasks and optimizing processes; and by streamlining workflows, businesses can make decisions faster and focus their resources on more important tasks. AI can even help you gain more control over your finances. With the help of automated financial solutions such as accounting software and budgeting tools powered by AI applications, businesses can analyze data quickly and make informed spending decisions quicker than ever before. Automated financial solutions also provide entrepreneurs with detailed insights into their spending patterns so they can stay in control of their finances at all times.
AI technologies such as natural language processing and machine learning can even be used to generate ideas, find the right keywords to target, improve content optimization, and even craft personalized messages for different audiences. These AI tools can help business owners save time by suggesting relevant topics and analyzing data to inform their content strategy. By leveraging these modern technologies, entrepreneurs can quickly and easily create high quality content without having to laboriously search for ideas or manually craft each piece of content from scratch.
ChatGPT Is A Free Employee
- Superpower your marketing by thinking of ChatGPT as a FREE employee. (Twitter thread)
- If you’re not sure how to use ChatGPT as a helpful tool, here are some tips to get started. (article)
- Microsoft is betting big on ChatGPT by incorporating the new version into Bing. (article)
- Google wants a piece of the AI pie as well. They have reportedly been asking employees to test potential ChatGPT competitors, including a chatbot called ‘Apprentice Bard’. (article)
- If you’re still not convinced that ChatGPT has staying power, it reportedly reached 100 million users in January. (article)
The Good…And Bad of AI
- Our friends at Hubspot offer a free ebook on Using Generative AI to Scale Your Content Operations. (free download)
- With the new Microsoft Teams Premium, you can use AI to make meetings more intelligent, personalized, and protected. (article)
- Bold prediction: AI content is going to be heavily adopted by SEO teams. (Twitter thread)
- Netflix is learning the hard way that AI shouldn’t make everything. Anime fans are upset at them for using AI-generated art for a new show. (article)
- And let’s not forget the lawsuit where artists are suing DeviantArt, Midjourney, and Stability AI for stealing their work. (article)
join the club
Are you ready to take your business to the next level? The Being Boss Clubhouse is the place to be for entrepreneurs who are ready to take the next steps and thrive in their businesses.
Clubhouse membership includes the added benefits of:
- Access to CEO Day Kit
- Monthly Clubhouse Conversations
- New Moon Circles for intention setting
- A quarterly Book Club
- Access to the Making a Business podcast
- Industry-specific meet-ups
- Other exclusive events and opportunities
Clubhouse membership is only $77 per month, and you can try it out for FREE for 14 days.
- Say it ain’t so! Marie Kondo has given up on maintaining a tidy house. (article)
- Tech companies have been hurting, and Apple, Alphabet, Amazon haven’t been immune to the economic instability. (article)
- TikTok is looking to help creators get a better understanding of their video performance with a new Video Insights analytics tool. (article)
- The short video war is getting heated. Google says YouTube Shorts have crossed 50 billion daily views. (article)
- We’re one step closer to having a personal chauffeur now that Mercedes-Benz is the first to bring Level 3 automated driving to the US. (article)
Want access to a community of bosses and live events? Join us for weekly Monday meet-ups to troubleshoot your struggles and celebrate your wins. Get shit done thanks to a little extra accountability during our coworking sessions and more! Check out our events page to see all upcoming events and join us in the FREE Being Boss Community.