The Moon + You
On Monday, the New Moon rose under the sign of Pisces. People born under this water sign are known for their generosity, empathy, and creativity. Which is why now is a great time to reflect and commit to some new personal and business goals. Pisces is always learning and you too can make room for growth by allowing yourself the flexibility to explore. What have you learned from the past season? Have your priorities or values shifted? If so, what projects, people, or experiences are fueling you right now? And how can you get more of what fuels you each day, week, month, or year?
And while Pisces love to care for others, they can tend to forget to care for themselves. So this week we’re also offering you some fresh self-care ideas to help you maintain your energetic balance.
The Stars Align
- Meanwhile, Venus is doing its own thing. The rocky planet entered Aries on the 19th. This is good news as it’s a sign that encourages self-determination and putting yourself first. (article)
- Do you like rocks? Check out the latest guide to crystals for Pisces season, hot off the Almanac Supply Co. presses. (article + shop)
- Mark your calendar. Use this complete list of 2023’s retrogrades to forecast when your plans, brain, or heart are more likely to be shaken up. (article)
- Check your March horoscope. As February winds down, get a leg up on next month by reading the predictions for your sign in March. (article)
- If you’re curious, you can look back at your February tarot reading and horoscope for any last-minute insights for the last week of the month. (article)
Give yOUR SEO a bOOST
Struggling to rank on search engines? Want to drive more traffic & customers to your website? Wish you had an effective and easy-to-implement strategy to boost your SEO results? Save your seat for this live 60-minute SEO Show + Tell exclusive to the Clubhouse tier of the Being Boss Community.
Not a Clubhouse member? Try it out free for 14 days, and join us for this event.
pUT yOURSELF fIRST
- Feeling stuck– literally? Here’s a guide on how to use stretching and how often to do so to increase your flexibility. (article)
- Trust your gut. Learn more about your body’s “second brain” and how the brain-gut connection affects your mental and overall health. (article)
- It might feel like spring where you are, but it’s still technically Winter (in the Northern Hemisphere). And with Winter often comes seasonal depression. If you’re still feeling down, try any of these techniques for caring for yourself when you’re feeling blue. (article)
- If your sleep is lacking, try adding any of these 13 crystals to your bedroom for better rest. (article)
- Are you chakra curious? Learn what stones are the best for healing your Chakras and reclaiming your energy. (article)
- If being Little Miss Perfect is not making you Little Miss Happy, try these 7 ways to practice self-love and say bye-bye to perfectionism. (article)
We Need your Help!
Our goal is to support you and other creative entrepreneurs as you take control of your work and live life on your own terms. This goal is always top of mind in everything we create – just like this newsletter! That’s why we’re excited to host a LIVE Community event on March 2nd, presented by Emily, where you can share your thoughts on how we can continue to support you. Whether you’re a long-time member of our community, or just discovering Being Boss for the first time, this is your chance to help shape the future of what we do. Get the details + RSVP >>
- Pinterest increased the length of Idea pins to 5 minutes. (article)
- The Emoji 15.1 update is coming this September. Get hyped and take a peek at what new emojis you can expect. (article)
- Unsure about how to use AI-created content on your website? Google recently released guidelines for how to use machine-made content. (article)
- The job market is better than you think. Unemployment is at a 53-year low and about 500,000 new jobs were created in January. (article)
Want access to a community of bosses and live events? Join us for weekly Monday meet-ups to troubleshoot your struggles and celebrate your wins. Get shit done thanks to a little extra accountability during our coworking sessions and more! Check out our events page to see all upcoming events and join us in the FREE Being Boss Community.