|Pre-S: Do you ever wish we’d talk about [insert your fave topic here] more? Or make that product you’ve been dreaming about? Now’s your chance to tell us what you really want. Take our audience survey now >>|
Let’s See It Through
This Friday marks the end of September and the end of Q3! If you’ve been here a while, you know what that means, boss. It’s time for our quarterly round up of the top links of the quarter. You’ll find the most popular articles, podcast episodes, videos, right here.
Over the last 3 months, we’ve noticed a theme– perseverance. You want to keep going. You want to keep showing up and doing the work. You want to take care of your business and yourself so you can keep living the life you chose. You’ve taken everything this year has thrown at you so far and kept on rolling. Cheers to you!
So buckle up, we’re taking a virtual road trip through the resources that kept you moving these past few months.
ICYMI: LINKS WORTH CLICKING
- You might be suffering from burnout, if you perused this article about how to prevent burnout. We hope it convinced you to give yourself the break you needed. (article)
- If it didn’t, these 7 tips that just might do the trick and get you to finally book that vacation. (article)
- Ready-made Google sheet templates for your business needs were a hot commodity this quarter. (free download)
- Time boxing? Isn’t that just time blocking? This one caught the eye of many curious bosses looking for productivity hacks. (article)
- Being smart with your money was at the top of your bucket list. It’s not too late to start chipping away at your goal. (podcast + video)
- Innovation is key to running a successful business. Learn how to focus your creativity to develop new ideas and solutions to problems. (article)
- Whether you were hoping to start a new business or just curious about the latest tools, plenty of you clicked on this link. (article)
- It always comes back to marketing. Check out these 3 methods your peers were keen on. (article)
- Without a foundation of trust, your client relationships can fall flat. Here’s 3 things you can try to pump up your trust building skills. (article)
- You’re no fool, learn about the latest Instagram phishing scam so you can keep your account safe. (article)
We want to learn more about you and what you really want Being Boss to tackle this next year. Our annual audience survey is your chance to suggest discussion topics for the podcast, new products you can’t live or work without, business resources, and more!
The sky’s the limit so feel free to dream big. Take the survey. It will only take about 5 minutes of your time and we really read each reply and use it to shape what’s next at Being Boss.
ICYMI: HOT PODS
- Did you do a mid-year CEO day? Bonus points if you did a mini CEO Day each quarter or month.
- No surprise here. You were all ears when Emily and Nikki Nash sat down to talk about creating successful marketing plans.
- Hiring? Our episodes on creating a new hire onboarding process and preparing your team for success got a lot of airtime.
- Maybe you decided to start a new passion project this quarter. Kathleen did!
- Personal and business relationships are important to you. We love balance.
- What to do if your biz doesn’t feel right. Megan Flatt joined Emily to talk about how pivoting can make you feel more aligned.
Join The Club
|Are you at a place in your business where you’re facing new challenges and saying yes to bigger opportunities? The Being Boss Clubhouse is the place to be for entrepreneurs who are ready to take the next steps and thrive in their business.|
Clubhouse membership includes the added benefits of:
Access to CEO Day KitMonthly Clubhouse ConversationsNew Moon Circles for intention settingAccess to the Making a Business podcastIndustry-specific meet-upsAccess to workshops to spark your creativityOther exclusive eventsClubhouse membership is only $77 per month, and you can try it out for FREE for 14 days.
- There are literally millions of songs out there just waiting for you to give them a listen. Forgotify wants to help us remember the songs we once loved. (free streaming service)
- Did you know that someone owns the iconic smiley face? One company has a stronghold on the yellow symbol and they’ve made big bucks ($500 million) through licensing deals. (article)
- Walmart works to win over kids with its foray into the metaverse on Roblox, a popular game. (article)
- Alien invasion? Not on our planet. NASA completed its first planetary defense test on Monday by slamming a spacecraft into an asteroid. (press release)
Want access to a community of bosses and live events? Join us for weekly Monday meet-ups to troubleshoot your struggles and celebrate your wins. Get shit done thanks to a little extra accountability during our coworking sessions and more! Check out our events page to see all upcoming events and join us in the FREE Being Boss Community.