Stay In The Know
We’ve made it to the end of another quarter, boss!
And that means it’s time for our quarterly wrap-up of what’s been hot in Brewed and the Being Boss podcast. We’re bringing back the resources that made bosses click, sparked the most conversation, and kept you in the know.
Get caught up below, with the most popular articles, videos, and podcasts of the quarter. Along with a few fresh links to keep you up-to-date!
ICYMI: Links Worth Clicking
- 1 – Social media continues to be a hot topic, with many bosses getting curious about alternative ways to connect with customers. (article)
- 2 – Keeping your vibes in check is important to you! Make sure you pair your manifesting with energetic check-ins. (article)
- 3 – You were all interested in what story your brand colors convey to your audience. (article)
- 4 – New ways to get exposure for your biz, caught your attention. From guest contributing to gift guides, these 5 ideas are sure to get you some publicity. (article)
- 5 – You showed up for these Google Doc hacks that you can keep up your sleeve to impress your biz bestie. (Twitter thread)
- 6 – We might all be looking for a little escape right now. These summer book recommendations had you clicking! (article)
- 7 – Money is definitely a top of mind topic. Specifically how to save money where you can in your business. (article)
- 8 – And we’ll wrap up with your desire to protect your energy. This cord cutting exercise will help you cut ties with any negativity. (article)
ICYMI: Hot Pods
- 1 – The cure to feeling lonely in your work? Adopting a community over competition mindset, finding your creative community, and fostering healthy biz bestie relationships! (podcast)
- 2 – “Do the work” is a very boss mantra. But what does it actually mean? Emily explores why doing the work is being boss. (podcast)
- 3 – Struggling to bring your business vision to life? You might just need to brush up on your project management skills. (podcast)
- 4 – We’ll say it again. Social media is a hot topic. And our episode about practicing intentional social media usage when you run a business was no exception. (podcast)
- 5 – What does it look like to grow a retail store? Emily shares her journey with Almanac Supply Co. and the recent growth of the company. (podcast)
|Take a little break with us this week and create something just for fun!|
Will we see you tomorrow for our hands-on floral design workshop in the Being Boss Clubhouse? Don’t forget to download the workshop guide and buy your flowers! Then florist and botanical artist Leelee Dameron will show you how to create arrangements with easy to follow design steps.
- Slack is adding video to its Huddles feature. More new features include multi-user screen sharing and huddle-specific chat threads. (article)
- Time is a funny thing. If you are pondering how 2022 is already half over, these facts might reset your perception of time or just blow your mind. (article)
- The answer to how you tackle burnout might be found in your moon sign. (article)
Want access to a community of bosses and live events? Join us for weekly Monday meet-ups to troubleshoot your struggles and celebrate your wins. Get shit done thanks to a little extra accountability during our coworking sessions and more! Check out our events page to see all upcoming events and join us in the FREE Being Boss Community.